WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sundays...

I love Sundays, especially when they involve a long, lazy, brunch at my parent's house. My mom makes the meanest omlettes around and there's nothing like fresh vegetables from my cousins' farm. My mom had a whole bag of radishes and as I selected a few to take home I couldn't help but be charmed by the odd shapes of these little fellows. They have so much personality.

I recently purchased a little digital point and shoot camera so I now always have a camera on me, which is so fun. I've learned not to expect it to be as amazing as my real cameras (the color is so different, there's no way to control the focus, looks better on screen than in print) but it fits in my pocket so it's always around in times of need:



Me and my new friends:



Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kt, love the new blog just as much as i love radishes.

SassaArt said...

HA! What a great post.