WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Lobster Tails

Yesterday evening I photographed an engagement session in the North End with Anne and James who couldn't believe I had never tried a Lobster Tail (I actually didn't even know what it was). They disappeared into the crowd at Mike's Pastry and finally reemerged, presenting me with an eight inch box, tied together with a little string, which I managed to squeeze into my bag for later. If I had any idea how amazing this treat would be, I don't think it would have stayed in my bag for five hours. And I wouldn't have invited my sister over to share it with me. Lobster tails go in the most-amazing-desserts-ever category. I'm meeting friends in Boston tomorrow night and I'm already scheming how I can herd them towards the North End....

It really is the size of a huge lobster.



The lovely couple sharing a cannoli. Many more pictures to come later....



Thanks Anne + James for spoiling me- thank you for dinner and especially for walking me to my car. You two are so thoughtful.

No comments: