WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Michelle + Gregory

Michelle and Greg's engagement session was really fun and sweet. Most of my clients feel a bit awkward in front of the camera for the first few minutes (suddenly you realize you have these arms that you just don't know what to do with) but it fades away after the first ten minutes as you realize that the camera is not really the focus but an excuse to act silly, to stare into each other's eyes, to express your love with your hands, your arms, your feet- anything you can wrap around the other person. I think we should take more time out of our days to act like this...to slow down and show the person we love most in the world how much we really love them, without using words.

Some of my favorite images from the session:





























Michelle and Greg,
Thank you for inviting me in and letting me see who you are together. Shyness can be a beautiful thing- a thin veil that you can peek out from behind when it feels right, when you are comfortable. I hope you enjoyed this experience and I can't wait to photograph your wedding day.

No comments: