WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Roxanna + Timothy

Roxanna and Tim were married at pretty little spot in New Hampshire called the Bedford Village Inn. The grounds were beautiful. I love how calm and quiet it can be in New Hampshire-I think it must be because there are so many trees. It must have rubbed off on the bride and groom because they were both so relaxed and really enjoying themselves. Not even the rain could bring them down...





The lovely bride getting ready:





It was drizzling a bit so the ceremony was moved indoors, but Roxanna and Tim braved the wet so I could create some beautiful portraits.









The handsome happy groom:



The groomsmen kept making me smile.



It must be such a hard thing for a father to give away his daughter, to let her go...







It's amazing to be able to visually see how much a person can care for another- in the small gestures, in the way they look at each other, in the way they feel so comfortable, so at ease in each other's presence that you would think by looking at them that they were spending the afternoon alone. The challenge of photographing wedding portraits is to make sure my camera doesn't interupt that beauty and I can't really explain how, but I stand in awe of my couples' love and I think they can sense that and it frees them to be able to express it openly.





















Roxanna + Tim,
Thank you for sharing your sweet, quiet love. It was my pleasure to photograph your wedding.

To see more images, check out the slideshow below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys make an absolutely stunning couple and Kate captured it perfectly!