WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Angela + Dan

Angela and Dan were married on what might have been the hottest day of the entire summer. Everyone was melting but they still let me drag them around the park to create some beautiful portraits and I hope it was worth it.

The lovely details:



The flower girls were conserving their energy for the dance floor later.







I love the expressions on the next few images:











In most of my imagery, the couples are less aware of the camera, usually more involved in each other or what's going on around them. But once in a while the directness of looking right into the camera can be stunning and so revealing if the person has really let their guard down.



These are two of my favorites:







This amazingly lovely image was created by Mike who is not only my second shooter but also my fiance (a very convenient + happy combination!)







Angela + Dan,
Your wedding day was a joy to photograph. I'm glad I could be a part of something so beautiful.

To see more images, check out the slideshow below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures were amazing!