WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Day at the Park

I took my little cousin to the park the other day and I had my little point and shoot camera with me so I took a few pictures while she was playing. Erin is one of my favorite people on the planet- I used to watch her every week when she was little so she's kind of my baby (even though she's getting so big!). She has the best sense of humor- she makes me laugh all day and remember how enjoyable life is when you stop worrying about all the things you think you have to do and just enjoy the moment that's happening now.



She wanted to wear her hair like mine so we both had pigtails. (Her's are cuter, though.)







1 comment:

SassaArt said...

I have a niece that's this age that I love to pieces... little girls are SO fun. Wish you were near to take some pics of my tum tum, it's getting HUGE!! Love your work girl...