WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Naomi + Alex

One of the side benefits of photographing Engagement Sessions is that I get to wander around new places, ones I probably wouldn't end up at on my own. I have a small obsession with Wes Anderson films which have a beautiful, magical sense of place and I remember being younger and wanting to be the person that discovered and scouted those spots where scenes in movies were filmed. I do that now in a sense, for myself and my adventuresome clients.

I photographed Naomi and Alex's session in Newburyport, a spot that was meaningful to them and completely new to me.

Starting out with my favorite images- I love these two together.





Really feeling these next two, also...









This one just makes me feel happy, in the way that watching people in love makes you feel kind of warm and mushy inside. It always amazes me how a photograph has the ability to capture this feeling, that you can look at it later, maybe when you're in a different mood, and it can bring you right back to that sensation.





My favorite expression...







I guess I have a lot of favorites. It was so easy to photograph these two- they were so content together that there was a way they could just relax and melt into one another.







Literally, the last moment of sunshine. Seconds later it slipped away for the night.



Naomi + Alex,
I enjoyed seeing some of your favorite spots and getting to know you both. Looking forward to the wedding...

No comments: