WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christine + Bryan

Christine and Bryan met me in Boston for their Engagement Session. We had a lot of fun wandering around some of the hidden streets of Beacon Hill. There were a lot of really sweet moments...





I would have loved to play under this tree as a child (I guess I was playing under there, as an adult).











Love these two quaint ones...doesn't even look like we're in the city anymore.











I was thinking a bit in series when I was working on these images. There are several sets of images that I think work really well together, like the following three. I just like the progression...













And this might be my favorite of the day. I just love the posture, expression, the unspoken language...makes me feel a lot.



Christine + Bryan,
Thank you for coming out on this adventure with me. It was lovely to see how brightly your faces light up in each other's company.

Feel free to leave a comment below...

No comments: