WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Paula + Chris

Paula and Chris were married in the beginning of September- my favorite month of the year. I love the weather here at that time, as well as the feeling of change that comes with it- makes me miss being in school. Their wedding day was perfect in many ways, but mostly because of how happy they were together. Smiles, tears and hugs everywhere- many sweet, sweet moments to capture.

Some really beautiful moments getting ready...







We set aside some time for portraits of the bride in her parent's yard and there were so many images I just loved. I'm posting way too many but I can't help it.





One of my favorite moments with Paula...



Just beautiful.









The groom was very excited to see his bride...





The light for the ceremony was pretty gorgeous...



A few moments alone with the new couple...



Love these two...

















Starting the party off right...



Paula + Chris,
Your wedding was a pleasure to photograph. I don't think you two stopped smiling the entire day...

To see more images, check out the slideshow below:

No comments: