WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rosa + Jeff

Rosa and Jeff's lovely wedding began at Rosa's parents home right on a beautiful lake. It was everything I love about summer. Even the way they spoke to and looked at each other had this feeling- like something you look forward to all year because it's full of so much warmth and enjoyment that you just want to hold onto it forever. To Rosa, it was really important to be able to take pictures in her family's yard, which her father had poured his heart into and which has also become a bit of a family tradition. I had the opportunity to share some really sweet moments with the couple before the ceremony.

So fun to be able to take detail shots outdoors...



The lovely bride getting ready...



The following two images might be my favorite getting ready pictures of the season. I love the softness- that magical feeling of being a bride moments before giving away the promise of her heart. There is something that transcends you on the day of your wedding and it is very visual, a glowing almost.





We created all the portraits before the ceremony so Rosa and Jeff could spend as much of their wedding as possible with their guests (and attend their cocktail hour).







A sweet image Mike created...







One of my favorites of the day...



I also love how these next two are so summery-fun (expressions of pure joy).







I love that photographing couples gives them the chance to really look at each other. We get so busy in our daily lives and it's important to make sure we really look at each other to keep our love growing (all the people in our lives, really, not just our significant other).



The little ringbearer had a gift for the bride...





The reception was held at Wachusett Country Club and everything looked wonderful.



Rosa and Jeff looked like pro dancers out there for their first dance. They told me they had been taking dance classes, but I didn't realize how amazing they would be together.



The dress was layers of fun on the dance floor...



The little ones warming up the dance floor.



The whole family was full of brilliant dancers- they made it look so natural and easy.



We stole the rings back so we could take a couple pictures during the reception.



Rosa + Jeff,
I am so glad I got the chance to get to know the two of you- I'm inspired by the joy I could see every time you looked at each other. I hope you are still dancing together like that when your 75!

More images in the slideshow...

No comments: