WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Little Sam

I photographed Sam and his family a couple weeks ago on one of the last warm days of the season. He really is a sweetheart and a little man of a thousand faces. I think his concerned face is my favorite- you can just see him thinking.





I love this one- sleepy little guy.







Some of my favorite moments are the little gestures in passing that express so much care, so much love...





Such a look of wisdom for one so small...I wonder what he is seeing in this moment.





I think this is my favorite of the day...







And I love the expression in this one...







I had so much fun photographing your new family and capturing all of Sam's little expressions. His fascination with the world is inspiring- makes me look at all the things around me with fresh eyes. I can't wait to see him walking...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate, I am soooo pleased with the pictures. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to you for making the trip to New Hampshire to take Sam's first official pictures. We can't wait to see more.

Thanks again for everything, Julie