WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Lyndsi + Brandon continued...

I posted these blog entries in reverse order so the images would flow chronologically. Lyndsi and Brandon were married at the Saphire Estate, a lovely little venue right across from a lake. I love outdoor ceremonies...



Lots of twists and turns coming down the aisle...





I might be a bit partial, but I love the smiles in this one, especially on my sister's face.



My favorite image during the ceremony...





Another sweet little one...





I'm not sure who is congratulating who with this high five...



Off to experience sunset at the lake...



The first moments of being married really sinking in...









Love the color and feeling in these next two.





And the raw power of the hug in this one.



This might be my favorite image of the day. There is something free and spontaneous, like dancing to your favorite song, with your favorite person on the earth, while no one in the world is watching, while nothing else seems to matter...



These are pretty magical, too.







Lyndsi designed and coordinated a lot of the details that made the room look especially pretty.





Lyndsi + Brandon,
I had such a great time watching you two smile and laugh together. Compromise is one of the most important abilities to have in a relationship and I watch the two of you do it so gracefully. It was inspiring to watch your love unfold through my camera.

Please enjoy the slideshow...



Please leave a comment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Lyndsi and Brandon, Mark and I just got done viewing some of your pics. They are wonderful, some are awesome , they are very artistic and really capture emotions and feelings. Cant wait to see more !! There will be more correct???Hoping you will have them to share on Thanksgiving. we love you both Mom and Mark