WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jennifer + Andrew

Jen and Andrew brought me to Stonehurst in Waltham for their Engagement Session which is a beautiful spot for photographs and full of rich history. Designed by Henry Hobson Richardson and Frederick Law Olmsted, the idea behind their creative force was that everyone deserved an "abundance of healthy, clean air and a spiritually uplifting and restorative environment." I could not agree more- I think that is so important to our health and happiness. One of the things I love most about photographing Engagement Sessions is spending time outdoors in new and interesting landscapes (and getting to know my clients at the same time).

I think we explored every corner of the property:



I love this picture because it's a portrait of the couple but it's also so much about the beautiful landscape that they fit in so gently.



Just really liked this little moment.







One of my favorites:











These next two are my favorites. The light was just so beautiful and revealing.









And we ended in the parking lot.



Jen + Andrew,
Thanks for introducing me to such a beautiful spot. It was just perfect. And thank you for sharing so much of yourselves. Your smiles make me smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

katie, these images are unspeakably beautiful! and you have so many for them to choose from. yumyum.