WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Patty + Russ

Patty and Russ were married on one of the warmest, nicest days of the summer. At the time, I remember thinking how hot it was (especially to be in a wedding gown) but now that October is here, I'd give anything for a few more days of that weather...

This wedding was a lot of fun- everyone was in such a good mood and there was so much celebration in the air. So many smiles all around.

Patty got ready at her parents home:



I love this quiet portrait.





The younger members of the wedding party were having themselves a dance party in the kitchen.



The lovely bride:



One of my favorite portraits. I love the color and texture of the shed- sometimes the most unusual spots make the best backgrounds.





And onto the groom:









We had a lot of fun photographing the wedding party.



On top of the world.



My favorite time of the day, portraits of the bride and groom. (Actually, I have a lot of favorite parts of the day.)













I loved that the golf course at LeBaron Hills has this wild area where nature is growing as intended. It's hard to top the way mother nature lays it all out...





And I think this is my favorite of the day (although I keep changing my mind). I love the feeling of movement that it has- there is something so romantic about the gesture.





These two images made my heart sing:





Patty + Russ,

It was an honor to photograph your wedding. Thanks for allowing me a peek of who you are together.

If you'd like to see more images, there is a slideshow below:

No comments: