WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kerri + Craig

We took a trip down to the beach where Kerri has enjoyed a lot of summer fun through the years with her family. I have a small obsession with the ocean so I'm excited for any opportunity to get close to the beach. I don't know if it comes from growing up half a mile from the beach and getting used to the salt in the air as a part of daily life or if it's just the calming affect of those beautiful, consistent waves...






I love this little moment where his hand grazes her ankle. It says so much so quietly.









I love when that thin layer of water at the edge of the waves reflects the sky above.



This might be my favorite of the day. I just love that warm glowy sun and the way the wind picked up right at that moment...



Actually, I think this is my most favoritest. I love the feeling of him carrying her off...







Kerri + Craig,
Thanks for showing me your beach and for sharing yourselves and your stories with me. You two are awfully sweet together.

No comments: