WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Piccirilli + Flynn Family

I recently had the pleasure of photographing the Piccirilli family and the session was full of sweet little moments. I love watching how people care for one another- sometimes the smallest acts of consideration show so much, reveal how a family works.



The sweet little one. Child of a thousand expressions. So thoughtful- you can just see her thinking and pondering away.







I can remember the exhilarating feeling of being tossed in the air- scary but so fun at the same time.







I would call this one gleeful.







One of my favorites. I love how children live in their own world.



After we booked the session, the whole family decided they would like a few pictures together to give as a gift to their mother so the rest of the Flynn family joined us and we ended up doing a double session (which was extra fun for all the cousins who seemed very excited to see each other).







The Flynn girls are especially sweet and carefree. I loved the way they played together in a way that only sisters can.









Possibly my favorite of the day.



Thank you for sharing your warm, caring families. It was a treat to be surrounded by so many smiling faces.

No comments: