WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Melissa + Michael

I photographed so many Engagement Sessions in about a one month period and each one is so different. And it's not just the location, each couple has such a unique language- the way they physically express themselves to each other, what makes them feel comfortable, makes them laugh, what fills up their hearts. Each time, I start with two people I hardly know and I walk away feeling like I know the most important things in the world about them. Such a beautiful way to get to know someone...

A few of my favorite images from the lovely fall afternoon I spent with Melissa and Michael...



I love Melissa's expression.



One of my very favorites of the day...





Really fun wall to play around with...





I love the way Melissa is walking down the street, something so carefree about it.







Another favorite...I guess all of these are my favorites. My sister makes fun of me because I always say that something is my most favorite thing in the world and then two minutes later I'll have another most favorite thing- I don't see why I can't have a bunch.





This one makes my heart skip a beat.









Enjoying these as a series, especially the middle one.





Melissa + Michael,
Thank you for giving me a peek at what you two are all about. Your pictures make me smile.

No comments: