WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Jen + David

I shared a pretty sweet afternoon with Jen and David- even though we were technically in a park in the city, it felt like a hike into the wildnerness. We saw a huge hawk that flew right over our heads (by like 2 feet). I'm not used to seeing animals like that in the city so my first thought was that it was a paperbag blowing in the wind. Apparently the instinct to duck is equally as strong with flying paper products as it is with large, taloned birds.

Lots of lovely images from our session...



Love the sweetness of this one.







Nature meets city.







One of my favorites...





I love Jen's smile (think David might, too, because it seems to make him smile).



I really like this one, too.











Really, really loving this one...



And a few joyful moments...



Jen + David,
Thank you so much for coming out on this little adventure with me. You guys are great together- it's like there is a happy slinky between the two of you and your smiles keep bouncing back and forth.

No comments: