WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Erin + James

I moved into my studio space in Boston a little over 6 months ago and I had been wanting to photograph in and around the area for a while- Erin and James were sweet enough to meet me there and we explored the area a bit together. This happened to be the coldest, windiest day of the whole fall season and my studio is about a block from the ocean so I give Erin and James huge props for braving the weather in the name of photography.



This one makes me happy...

















This one is fun. As soon as we walked into the alcove, the wind completely disappeared and it felt like 20 degrees warmer.





My favorite of the day...



Some might argue that a photograph that is quintessentially Boston should include Faneuil Hall, or the Public Gardens, or Fenway Park, but I think an image that shows what Boston is really like needs to include a little construction...it seems endless, especially in my part of town. You never know what kind of detour will be waiting to bring you on a new adventure.



I really love this one too- somehow it seems very different from most of the images I create. The lighting was so beautiful, I feel like I almost can't take credit for it.



Erin + James,
Thanks for laughing through the cold. I loved capturing you keeping each other warm- that's really what it's all about, right?

No comments: