WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Doug + Abdu

Doug and Abdu's wedding was on one of those days when you wake up in the morning, you think summer is over but by the time noon hits, you realize it's going to be a beautiful beach day. I love those types of unexpected surprises.

The ceremony and reception were at the Wequassett Resort on the Cape- a really pretty spot right on the ocean.







The happy couple...



And their two sons. They were so sweet I had to keep reminding myself to photograph all the taller people at the wedding.







Love this moment...



My two favorites of the whole family...















And my favorite of Doug and Abdu...



The room looked beautiful- designed and put together by their friend Linda of Gourmet Caterers.



And this little guy I could have taken home with me. Just so sweet.



Doug + Abdu,
Mike and I had a great time photographing your wedding- you two get the fun award for the year. We enjoyed being part of your family for a day.

More pictures here...

No comments: