WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Emilie + Chris

I want to wish a happy new year to all of you out there that hold a little spot in my heart. I've had the pleasure of spending several days with family and friends over the holidays and it just refreshes all my perspectives on life, makes me remember what's most important, and to just let go of the rest. Hoping the new year will bring a bounce to your step and a smile to all your faces.

I also wanted to share an Engagement Session I photographed before the holidays. Emilie and Chris met me in Boston where we ran and around and had us some fun. Since it's so cold out, I figured it would be best to start indoors- the lovely Liberty Hotel was kind enough to let us use their premises. It's my new favorite hotel in Boston- such great design and really good restaurants.

Emilie and Chris are really sweet and so much fun, the kind of people you want to be your friends. They share this passionate sense of adventure, not just for traveling, but for finding the spark of life even in the little, unexpected moments. So enjoyable to photograph...



Two of my favorites...



Love how these next two images look full size when side by side...









A really sweet moment...









Delightful...





Heartful...(I know it's not really a word but I like it)







Joyful...





Playful...





Another set of favorites. I love how images can work together so well, to say more than one thing in one moment...







Emilie + Chris,
Thanks for being the most fun ever! Mike and I are really looking forward to your wedding next year.

No comments: