WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gratefulness

I've been thinking a lot lately about the things I am grateful for in my life. At the top of that list are my friends and family because they inspire me and teach me to be a better person and support and love me unconditionally. It feels like even if I am walking on a tightrope, I have this huge crowd down there cheering me on and ready to catch me if I fall.

I am also really grateful for my clients because they are willing to share so much of who they are with me. They let their guard down and allow me to see how they love each other and I grow as a person as I watch all the different forms in which this manifests. I think when you love someone, that love doesn't just sit there, it's an on-going process of discovery and development, figuring out ways to show how you love each other. I have a friend who said if today was his last day, he could go knowing that everyone he loves knows it. I want to make sure that I live my life like that.

No comments: