WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Diana + Paul

Diana and Paul's wedding was an unexpected surprise- they commissioned us to photograph their wedding just weeks before the big day. Their wedding happened to fall on the one free Saturday I had in all of June by happy circumstances. We didn't have as long as I normally do to get to know my couples, but Diana and Paul welcomed me into their family and we had a great time.

A few getting ready details:



The beautiful bride about to put her dress on:





Diana and Paul already have two really beautiful children- this is their daughter in her mini little wedding dress. You could tell she liked being dressed up like all the grownups, that she felt very proud, even if she didn't really know what was going on.



And her wee little foot just melted my heart.



Here's Paul with his backup crew of groomsmen-probably the most intense moment of the day, (if you can't tell by his expression).









We did portraits in the park nearby- the light at that time of day was like apple pie. It was just that good.





I was touched by how gentle and attentive Paul is to Diana. I love watching how people care for each other, how that can be translated into a gesture that can then be captured in an image.









Love this one.





One of my favorites of the day. Body language speaks so strongly that some of the best images don't even need to have faces in them.



Actually, maybe this is my favorite one- I keep changing my mind.





The reception looked pretty.





Diana + Paul,
It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day and to watch you care for each other so quietly, so deeply.

To see more images, check out the slideshow below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

katie! these are all beautiful.... mmmm.... but that dress shot is just absolutely perfect!