WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Anne + James

Anne and James have lived in the North End together for a while so it seemed the perfect spot to shoot their Engagement Session. They pointed out all their favorite places along the way and I could tell they really loved their neighborhood. I enjoyed the real sense of community- people would stop and say hello instead of just passing by each other .

This was my second Engagement Session in the North End this season and we didn't pass a single location that I had photographed during my other session, which is great because I love exploring new places and I seldom photograph in the same spot twice. I love the sense of adventure that comes with picking a starting point and just wandering around looking for unusual or interesting areas.

I have so many favorites to share- this is definitely one:







This next one might be one of my all time favorites. I love the composition, the lighting, the feel, everything.









Love playing with the shapes and patterns you find only in the city.









These alleyways were just beautiful- makes me want to move back to the city.





We made it all the way to the park. We spent a bit longer than normal photographing because I was having so much fun (I hope you guys were, too.)





I love this crazy, wild growth right in the middle of the city.







And one of my very favorites. I think it's the expressions or the body language, but it makes me smile.



Anne + James,
I had a lot of fun getting to know the two of you. You are both so sweet and considerate. I can't wait to hear more as the wedding plans continue to unfold. James, I hope you don't get made fun of, although you might deserve it just a little bit.

No comments: