WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Kara + Ted

Kara and Ted...married on Valentine's Day. Most certainly a day of love.



The look of man pretty excited to see his little lady walk down the aisle...(I think he almost looks proud of this moment).



The walk back down the aisle is just one of my favorite parts of the wedding day. It's always pure exuberance, exceptionally full-hearted grins.











I wish weddings weren't the only time we were free to make and receive speeches from our loved ones. Sharing those thoughts, how much we love and care for those close to us...I want to experience that everyday.



I also want to dance like this everyday:



Kara + Ted,
Your hugs are so warm and your smiles are contagious. I know you will bring out the happiness in each other.

To view the slideshow click here

1 comment:

Joe Federer Photography said...

Breakdancing? Really? Sweetness.