WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Miranda + David

So excited that the warm weather seems like it might be here to stay and I can finally get outside more. I photographed an Engagement Session for Miranda and Dave a few weeks ago on one of those spring days that fools you into thinking you don't need a jacket. The sun vanished into a veil of mist minutes before our session leaving my ears and fingers numb but creating this beautiful, ethereal light.







One of my favorites of the day...



This moment really stands out for me, almost like it happened in slow motion. I photographed Dave looking at Miranda...



...but it wasn't until I saw what he was seeing that my heart just felt like it might explode. I can't describe how amazing it is to be able to witness such love as part of my work.









Miranda + Dave,
Just a few short weeks until the wedding. I'm eagerly looking forward.

2 comments:

Rachel_Garrison said...

Kate,
These are really beautiful. Very peaceful, full of love, and inspiring!

Miranda said...

I just love the engagement pictures. Kate, you are gifted!!!
I cannot wait this coming Saturday!