WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Favorite Spring Activities...

Today, I finally had the chance to spend some quality time with my family and it felt so good. I've been so busy moving the studio, doing so much, moving so fast, that to enjoy a day as if time doesn't exist was so refreshing. And I got to participate in one of my favorite spring activities:



There's something about painting Easter eggs that takes me back. I still feel the same intensity of concentration creating my miniature masterpieces as I did when I was 6.



But my very favorite was done by little miss Erin, one of my favorite people on the planet. This is a depiction of me, my sister and my mom's cat, made especially for my mom. I told Erin how much my mom was going to love it, especially with her cat on there and she said that the kitty was thinking about my mom (that's a picture of my mom in the kitty's thought bubble). I love the way children think.



Happy spring everyone!

4 comments:

Monica Z. said...

CUTE

Meg said...

That looks just like you!

Jana said...

i love those! gorgeous little designs!

Unknown said...

gotta love little erin! :)