WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thank You...

Thank you to everyone who donated to our Thirst Relief fundraiser. We are so glad we were able to help raise funds for such an important cause. To continue our support, we will offer different promotions throughout the year- if you would like to be informed of our special offers, sign up on the right to receive our quarterly newsletter.

Our open house event was wonderful- thank you to everyone who stopped in and made the evening special. We are so excited to be in our new studio and we'd like to especially thank all those who helped us design and set up the space (you know who you are :)

A few pictures if you'd like a peek...







9 comments:

Erin said...

Kate it looks AMAZING! So excited for you!

Sehus said...

I agree - it does look cozy and I would be have a hard time leaving! Great going there Kate! Love it.

Rachel_Garrison said...

Congratulations, Kate! Your new studio looks amazing. Hope to be able to visit it in person one of these days!

Hugs,
Rachel

liz song mandell said...

what a beautiful space! i love how you created it.

Meg said...

Oh my goodness! It's so beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person! Congratulations!

Jana said...

wow! love love love it. completely beautiful and so much personality.

i hope you're serving martinis at that bar!

Peaches by Plums said...

Oh my gosh!! I love your Studio!!
The colors are just amazing. I can't wait to come see it!

dominique said...

gorgeous! I just found your site through the Wedding Chicks, and I love your work and sense of style. SInce I have seen the picture, I have been obsessing over those tables....would you mind sharing where you got them?

Thanks!
Dominique

Kate Rose Photography said...

thanks dominque :) the tables are from plushpod.com