WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

How does time fly by...

I just realized almost a month has passed by and my blog here has been getting a little lonely...I have a lot of exciting things in the works which have been taking up all my time. A few hints of things to come...a brand new studio space, handmade (+environmentally friendly) line of prints, really cool custom framing, and an effort to help raise money for thirst relief, just to name a few. Very excited for the year to come and the lovely adventures it will bring.

A new favorite image from the wedding I'm currently working on...it tugs at my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recongnize this couple! Can't wait to see the rest! We had a blast! Thanks Kate.