WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jen + Andy | Popponesset Inn, Cape Cod

Jen and Andy wanted to bring their family and friends together for as long (and as much fun) as possible...I think they'd still be celebrating with them if it weren't for practical things like jobs and such. There was a sense that they realized how rare an occasion to be able to gather the people you love most all in one place and they weren't going to let a minute of that slip by unappreciated...

The wedding day:















A most Cape Cod-eey kind of day...





My favorites...I'm not usually drawn to kissy-face pictures as much, but this one is authentic and you can feel that.





Reception at the Popponesset Inn- literally right on the beach, salt in the air goodness.





I love when every generation is representing on the dance floor. One of my favorite parts of a wedding is that it's one of the few times we come together and dance- it's such a lost part of our culture. I just love seeing people breaking free, moving their bodies, not afraid to make fools of themselves, unrestrained joy...



And to end with such simple sweetness...



Jen + Andy,

You are right, you guys are really lucky- but for many more reasons than just the beautiful weather on your wedding day. I hope your images will continue to remind you of this over the years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding! I cannot wait for you to capture us on our wedding day! xoxo Brie & Pat