WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our latest work. Please leave us a little love in the comments box!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Marcus + Family

I had the pleasure of photographing Marcus and his family a couple weeks ago and we had fun playing in the park. This little one is very inquisitive- grass, twigs, rocks were interesting treasures in his eyes. If we could see the world more like the way children do, what a beautiful, fascinating place it would be...



A smile is adorable, of course, but some of the other expressive faces that children make are even more precious and can totally steal your heart.









Look at that intensity...





I love the pure joy in the following images:


And my favorite:


Thank you for sharing a bit of yourselves with me. Your images are as warm and loving as you are as a family.

1 comment:

SassaArt said...

Amazing, Amazing Work! I just love all your images... you've got major talent girl and I'm lucky to be your pal!